7.05.2009

Raspberry Lemonaide

LOVE LOVE LOVED this lemonaide! I made it for my tupperware party that i was hosting last week and i've been craving it sence then. I imagine you could try a variety of different flavors/fruits here.

Raspberry Lemonaide

1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate
3 cups water
3/4 teaspoon lime juice
1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
1 cup crushed ice
*1 cup fresh raspberries

In a large punch bowl, combine raspberry lemonade concentrate, water and lime juice. Stir in lemon-lime soda and crushed ice.

*I used frozen raspberries and added it all to the mix. I also cut up 2 limes and added that to the mix. I love the look of it and really loved the taste of all the bits and peices of fruit mixed in the drink.

No comments: