6.21.2010

Monkey Muffins

A nice little spin off of Monkey bread.  Tastes almost like McDonald’s Cinnamon Melts (which, by the way, are to die for!).

Enjoy!  I know I'll be eating a whole pan by myself.  Don’t be alarmed if next time you see me, I weight a extra few pounds.

Monkey Muffins

Ingredients:
2 cans refrigerated biscuit dough (I use buttermilk ones) – cut into thirds
2 cubes of butter
sugar
cinnamon
1 can Sweetened, Condensed Milk

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.  Add 1/2 teaspoon of butter into each muffin tin.  Sprinkle 1 Tsp of sugar and about 1/3 tsp of cinnamon on top of each butter pat.  Place each biscuit (cut into thirds) into each muffin tin.  Top with an additional 1/2 teaspoon of butter.  Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of sugar and sprinkle of cinnamon.  Put in oven for 15 minutes or until golden and bubbly.  Remove from oven and immediately generously drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over the top of each one.  Allow rolls to sit for a while to absorb the milk.  Scoop out with a spoon and ENJOY!

No comments: